Here’s a list of all my blog posts from this conference:
- My 23 Things poster – with Moomins!
- Engaging learning environments for the future
- Getting information literacy into your organisation’s strategy
- The internet bus “Netti-Nysse”
- Partners in research and learning: library staff and PhD students
- Seamless delivery of learning support services
- Facilitating learning through guided enquiry
- Web discovery tools and user experience
Some ideas which didn’t quite fit in the other blog posts:
- Not addressing information literacy well in schools creates a problem for universities
- Today’s students are no longer the people our education system was designed to teach
- Encourage students to use Zotero – universities subscribe to e.g. RefWorks, but if they use that, they’ll lose all their info when their student status ends
It was a great conference – friendly people, fab venue at the University of Tampere, amazing food, free wifi.
I think I’ve got a new favourite country, and it’s Finland.
Update: speakers’ presentations are now available on the conference website